Sunday, July 12, 2009

Current FAQ's

How do you get protein?
Easy. Beans - i LOVE beans. Whole grains. Soy. Cheese. Egg whites. Fish, occasionally.

Is it hard?
Actually, it's much easier than I anticipated. Maybe it's my hectic lifestyle that requires I prepare food in advance and eat meals without second thought some days. Also, a great deal of my life has been rather vegetarian. I appreciate vegetarian. It's yummy. And I'm learning that Veg is possible in most restaurants (NOT Sliver Ring...)

Are you doing this because your best friend is Veg?
Are you doing this because it's trendy?

-Yes my good friend got me to consider it; however, she has been vegetarian the entire time we've been friends. I've seen her navigate this lifestyle, realizing it can be practical if thought out. But, I don't make decisions simply because she makes the suggestion.
-I didn't realize Veg was trendy. So far, this has actually been a rather unpopular decision in my camp. I didn't realize how much of a stir this would cause.

This is a decision I've made for myself: For my health, and for what I can do for the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment