Wednesday, July 8, 2009

so far, I LOVE

* Black Beans. Black Beans make everything better.
* Adobo is a fantastic seasoning. Cheap in the Mexican spice section.
* Kabobs are my favorite summer time food.
* I LOVE Tahini Hummus. Especially with pretzels although carrots are healthier.
* Shrimp Fajita's at Tapa Tio's. Preferably shared with a good friend & lots of guac.
* Breakfast Burrito's.
* Boca's Chick-in patties. Now I can enjoy a 'chicken' patty without being grossed out by the scrap meat particles pressed together to pretend to be a wholesome piece of something.
* Cheese. I will always love cheese.
* Soy milk. Used to weird me out a little. Now, I like.
* Dark Chocolate. Wait, this isn't new. Oh well.

3 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of soymilk too. I now buy hippie mac and cheese from the organic section and make it with soymilk. not kidding. Also have it with cereal.

    Suggestion: dark chocolate peanut m&ms in the freezer. (Maybe not the best "get healthier" suggestion but soo worth it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, I LOVE dark choc M & M's. And they suggest eating the peanut ones for the added protein to help fill you up. I've been wondering for a while what kind of Choc I can keep on hand for emergency purposes... That's my solution!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually have the plain dark chocolate ones, but I got a bag of the peanut ones as a birthday gift (my friends know me).

    ReplyDelete